Japanese Language Class
Division of Global Education IIIEE
School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
Click here for registration and grade confirmation
Forgot your password?
Japanese language tutoring is provided to JLCSE students in order to respond to individual needs that classes cannot cover. Instructors provide personalized tutoring (45 min/session) to help and encourage students to study independently.
Students who are taking or took JLCSE classes.
Tutoring on overall Japanese language learning
– Advice on how to study Japanese
– Checking past learning
– Instruction for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
– Correction of reports or research plans
– Correction of scholarship application documents and interview practice, etc.
– An advance appointment is required in order to receive tutoring. Download the application form and fill in and send it to the JLCSE office by mail.
-Tutoring takes place in Classroom 88M on the 2nd floor of Building 8. You can go straight to the classroom at your appointment time.
– Each tutoring session is 45 minutes long. Several appointments might be required for high volume content.