Japanese language tutoring is provided to JLCSE students in order to respond to individual needs that classes cannot cover. Instructors provide personalized tutoring (45 min/session) to help and encourage students to study independently.
Students who are taking or took JLCSE classes.
Tutoring on overall Japanese language learning
– Advice on how to study Japanese
– Checking past learning
– Instruction for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
– Correction of reports or research plans
– Correction of scholarship application documents and interview practice, etc.
– An advance appointment is required in order to receive tutoring.
-Tutoring takes place in Classroom 88M on the 2nd floor of Building 8. You can go straight to the classroom at your appointment time.
– Each tutoring session is 45 minutes long. Several appointments might be required for high volume content.